“Crazy Will” didn’t see what the fuss was about Kale until he tried Kale chips for the first time. Safe to say, we have a convert!
Kale chips are so easy to make, and oh so yummy and a fantastic alternative to potato chips…
- 1 bushel of kale (fresh, not pre-cut)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse and dry the kale well
- Rip up the kale into bite-size pieces
- In a large bowl, massage the olive oil and salt into the kale – you may want to add or use less salt depending on your taste
- Spread the kale on a baking sheet so that none of the pieces are on top of each other
- Bake for about 18 minutes until really crispy
Next, simply dish them onto a serving bowl and enjoy!
Would you have a favorite Kale chips recipe? Maybe a delicious spin to the above recipe? We’d love to hear about it… thanks for sharing it in the comments below…